In addition to the fact that real estate investment in Turkey is one of the leading economic sectors in Turkey and the world, and has recently witnessed major developments in various forms of real estate investment that have brought high returns to investors, and also supported the general budget and the Turkish economy as a whole, real estate investment will eventually lead to you ultimately, you will get an additional great benefit, which is obtaining Turkish citizenship through real estate investment in Turkey, and we will be with you step by step to achieve this wonderful result.
1. If you have prepared a specific project and decided to start it in order to obtain Turkish citizenship through real estate investment, you must inform the relevant ministry and provide evidence related to your project, whether it is an industrial, agricultural or commercial project.
2. Whatever the country of origin, Arab or foreign, if you want to obtain Turkish citizenship through real estate investment, it is useful to see the bilateral agreements concluded between Turkey and your home country regarding real estate investment in Turkey.
3. When you choose a specific property and decide to buy it as a step towards obtaining Turkish citizenship through real estate investment, you must review the real estate registry to collect information that interests you and related to the property, such that the property is not mortgaged or subject to certain procedures that prevent its disposal and thus disrupt the real estate investment process.
4. Attention to the specifications of the property in terms of location within the safe areas, and in terms of technical specifications so that the property is not very old and in a deplorable condition, and in terms of the area that should not exceed thirty hectares, as well as in terms of the price, which should not be less than 400 thousand dollars if you want Obtaining Turkish citizenship through real estate investment according to the recent amendments to the Naturalization Law, But if you only want to invest in real estate and obtain real estate residency, there is no specific limit to the price of the property.
5. Obtaining Turkish citizenship through real estate investment in Turkey requires you to deal with the right real estate agent who will help you in all the previous steps.
Dealing with a specialized real estate broker will help you a lot on your way to obtaining Turkish citizenship through real estate investment, it will help you wisely in choosing the right property in terms of specifications, project, location and the right price, taking into account that you will not be able to dispose of this property for three years and benefit from the advantages of real estate investment, In return for obtaining Turkish citizenship through real estate investment.
The naturalization law has recently been amended by the Turkish government. It has determined the price of the property in order to obtain Turkish citizenship through real estate investment, that the value of the property is not less than 400,000 US dollars or its equivalent in Turkish currency according to the exchange rate when selling, with attention to the need to pay the price of the property Via a bank transfer after opening a bank account with a foreign bank, and it is submitted with the total papers required to obtain Turkish citizenship.
The real estate appraisal is one of the important papers that include information about the property. It must be issued by an official body with experience in this field to provide you with sound information on the basis of which you will build the real estate investment process properly.
It is one of the conditions set by the Turkish government on the real estate investment process on its lands, whether in order to obtain real estate residence or in order to obtain Turkish citizenship through real estate investment.
According to the principles of buying and selling real estate, the contract is officially registered with the real estate registry and the title deed is obtained, as it is duly registered in the real estate ownership department.
The Turkish Naturalization Law states that the holder of the real estate residence permit who obtained it after purchasing a property and paying its price in the above-mentioned manner can obtain Turkish citizenship under the real estate residence permit by following the following steps:
The process of applying for Turkish citizenship through real estate investment in Turkey requires the submission of a set of official papers:
1) Family book or family statement translated into Turkish and certified by a notary public.
2) The real estate residence document obtained by following the above-mentioned steps.
3) Produce an agency for a lawyer or real estate agent for obtaining Turkish citizenship, in order to complete the papers and submit the application to the Public Registry Department in Turkey.
4) Obtain the citizenship application form and fill in the required data accurately in order not to make any mistake that prevents you from obtaining Turkish citizenship, at this stage the name or nickname can be changed if necessary.
5) Two recent personal photos of each family member.
6) A record extract issued from the home country and certified by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the same country, translated, certified by a notary public and certified by the Turkish embassy located in that country.
7) Translation of the original passport into Turkish for all family members and for children under the age of 18, and all these translations are certified by a notary public in Turkey.
After fulfilling all the required conditions, compiling all the documents and following all the instructions, the complete Turkish citizenship file is submitted to the concerned authority to issue a decision to obtain Turkish citizenship through real estate investment.
There is a certain period of time ranging from three to five months from the date of submitting the application in order for the decision to acquire Turkish citizenship to be issued.
Advantages of Turkish citizenship through real estate investment
1. The possibility of achieving a high return on real estate investment by renting these properties and obtaining a fixed income or selling them after a period of three years.
3. Ease of obtaining papers, documents and official documents necessary for many transactions such as proof of marriage - obtaining a passport - a family statement...
4. Increasing employment opportunities in all private and public sectors, including institutions and organizations affiliated with the Turkish government, and helping it to overcome the obstacle to obtaining a work permit.
5. Benefit from the retirement law when they reach sixty years of age if they work in the government sector or after they have twenty-five years of working service with the Turkish state.
6...the possibility of traveling to the five continents of the world at a rate of one hundred and twenty-one countries and without a visa, of course, according to the agreements concluded between the Turkish state and various countries of the world, with the possibility of working outside Turkish territory at high wages.
7. Ease of integration into Turkish society, which is one of the obstacles facing the Syrians in Turkey.
8. Allowing real estate ownership in Turkey, which is prohibited for Syrians without obtaining Turkish citizenship.
10. Obtaining scholarships in EU universities for students with Turkish citizenship.
11. Enjoying all the political, civil, social and economic rights guaranteed by the Turkish constitution to Turkish citizens from the right to vote, to run for office, to hold public jobs, to work, to own real estate and cars, and to move freely within Turkey.
12. Free medical treatment for the whole family throughout life.
13. Benefit from the advantage of free education granted to Turkish naturalized citizens in some educational levels.
14. Immigration to the United Kingdom in a special way under the trade cooperation between the two countries, especially after Britain's exit from the European Union.
15. Ease of obtaining a self-employment visa, permanent residence and citizenship in the Netherlands, based on the strong economic relationship that links Turkey with the European Union countries.
16. Forecasting new investment opportunities for holders of Turkish citizenship to establish huge economic projects inside and outside Turkey.
17. The possibility of obtaining an i2 visa that allows Turkish naturalized citizens to reside and work in the United States of America within three weeks instead of three months for some additional fees.
Thus, we have provided you with a detailed explanation of how to obtain Turkish citizenship through real estate investment with all the details and the latest important amendments in this regard.